Naruto-Ingoo RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Ingoo RPG

Come create a character based of the Naruto world. Fight for your village or betray it to destory the world. The world is what you make of it, make it your own!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Theblackkeys Rubber Factory Zip
First day of Training  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 am by 

» Fairy Tail Rp
First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:26 am by FairyTailRp

» Rank Update
First day of Training  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:49 am by Ronin

» First day of Training
First day of Training  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 pm by Ronin

» World Plot!!!
First day of Training  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 pm by Ronin

» How to Update your Character
First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Ronin

» Welcome Class
First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm by Ryan

» Yumeire Haruka
First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:24 pm by Ronin

» Uchiha Kazuya
First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm by Ronin

Staff
Head Administrator-
Ryan
Administrator-
Ronin
Moderators-
Mitsuhide Aketchi
-
Affiliates
Twisted Reality
Bleach Platinum Hearts
Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
Naruto Extinction
anime/manga graphics & resource community
FAIRY TAIL BLISS: a non-canon Fairy Tail role play
Rise of the Akatsuki - A Naruto Shippuuden Roleplaying Forum
Between Dark and Light
Rosewood Academy

First day of Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin

First day of Training  Empty
PostSubject: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 am

The Instructor of Classroom 101 walks into there training area followed by his two students. As they approached the training area they saw the landscape. The landscape if this training area is that there is a small pond off to the right of the training are with the forest surrounding it as if it were an open meadow, trees circled the whole meadow all of which seemed to be about 100ft in radius. The instructor walked over to the pond and waited for his students to arrive for there first training session.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will be the jutsu I will be teaching you today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:Long
Element:N/A
Description:Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Character sheet
Stamina:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue0/0First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue0/0First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:57 am

Kazuya followed Instructor of Classroom 101 into there training area followed by Ronin the other student. As they approached the training area they saw the landscape. The landscape if this training area is that there is a small pond off to the right of the training are with the forest surrounding it as if it were an open meadow, trees circled the whole meadow all of which seemed to be about 100ft in radius. Kazuya walked over to the pond and waited for Ronin to arrive for there first training session.

"I guess we are being teached to evade first, isnt that right Sensei" It was an E Rank Jutsu so he thought it would be easy but he is only a Academy Student so he needed some time to work on it. Kazuya got a water bottle and drank out of it. Kazuya put it down and started training. He was so inspired by his Ryan Sensei and his teammate Ronin and took off his headband. Then he got right into it. Kazuya wanted to transform into a Log so he told Ryan Sensei (The Instructor) to send a fireball at him. "It will be a very good bonus and I might learn it faster so give me all u got Sensei"

Words:
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue54/54First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (54/54)
Chakra:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue103/103First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Ronin Followed his Instructor to there Training area. As he was walking next to Kazuya he looked out to study the landscape that his instructor has brought him too. He then stopped when his instructor stopped walking and stood there with an energetic smile. He took off his backpack and set it aside to get ready for the training to begin. Ronin looked towards Kazuya and said "you sure you want our instructor to use the fireball jutsu against you? Theirs no way you can complete this jutsu your first try." He then looked back to his instructor and said "right teacher?"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ingoo.rpg-board.net
Ryan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 pm

The Instructor looked at Kazuya and gave a slight smirk. Then turned his attention to Ronin and said, "It is possible for him to get it on his first try but it is more likely that it will take kazuya 2-5 times to actually be able to do it in a combat situation. So here is my suggestion for now. Learn the jutsu, and then I will test your capabilities with weaponry techniques." As he said that last part he turned and looked towards Kazuya. "now how we preform this jutsu is by using this hand signs, while channeling chakra here. once you have completed that, preform this hand sign and" poof in a cloud of smoke he was replaced by a log from a tree 20ft away. as he stood on the tree he finished his sentence, "and this is what happens when you complete this jutsu." he said with a smirk. As he began to walk back he said "now you try that kazuya, and then you ronin".
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:06 am

Kazuya gets his ninja band and rips it of and throws it 40 metres away from everyone. He makes the hand signs and try's do perform the jutsu. If he get it, it will be a miracle but it will be VERY hard. Kazuya nearly did the jutsu but there was a side effect, he was bruised and fell to the ground. He was drowzy and hurt. He stood up and walked towards Ryan Sensei but fainted along the way
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue54/54First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (54/54)
Chakra:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue103/103First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:29 am

Ronin looked towards his teacher and said "okay, this looks easy enough." He started to gather chakra like we was told to do so, and then preformed the needed hand signs after that but nothing happened. e then stopped channeling the chakra and took a look at his hand signs as he was preforming them and he noticed he preformed one of them wrong. He then smirked and smacked his forehead and said "ops, I messed up on the hand signs. let me try that again." he then preformed all the hands signs correctly but forgot to channel the chakra.

So then he channeled the chakra and used the correct hand signs. Then a poof of smoke and a log hit him in the head. He let go of the hand signs and rubbed his head. "ow that hurt." he then got an agitated look on his face channeled his chakra again. He then preformed the hand signs and then poof, a cloud of smoke and a log stood where he was and Ronin was across the way. He then shouted "Hey I think I did it!!!, No I did do it, AWESOME!!!" he said with a big smile on his face as he walked back over to his teacher and classmate.
Back to top Go down
Hydra

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:38 am

Kazuya got up and tried to copy everything Ronin did and he means EVERYTHING HE DID:

Kazuya looked towards his Sensei and said "okay, this looks easy enough." He started to gather chakra like we was told to do so and put most of it in his hands and heart, and then preformed the needed hand signs after that but nothing happened. He then stopped channeling the chakra and took a look at his hand signs as he was making them and he noticed he preformed one of them wrong. He then smirked and smacked his forehead and said "oops, I messed up on the hand signs. let me try that again." he then preformed all the hands signs correctly but forgot to channel the chakra.

So then he channeled the chakra and used the correct hand signs. Then a poof of smoke and a log hit him in the head. He let go of the hand signs and rubbed his head. "ow that hurt." he then got an angry look on his face channeled his chakra again. He then preformed the hand signs and then poof, a cloud of smoke and a log stood where he was and Kazuya was across the way. He then shouted "I am just a awesome copy cat!!!" he said with a big smile on his face as he walked back over to his teacher and classmate.
Back to top Go down
Yumeire Haruka

Yumeire Haruka

Character sheet
Stamina:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue31/31First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/31)
Chakra:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue46/46First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Haruka had simply watched sensei and the two students perform the replacement technique, she had already seen it numerous times from the clansmen that often played games with her as a child. She had already been taught to synchronize both the spiritual chakra and the physical chakra together to perform jutsus with, which is how she manages to control the illusions she had performed back in the past. She concentrated her chakra while doing the necessary hand signs for the jutsu, then suddenly there was a poof of smoke that surrounded her, and Haruka had been replaced by a fairly big rock. She had moved herself near the base of a nearby tree, just standing there with a fairly pleased face. She wondered if her parents would be proud of her...? She wondered if there'll be more difficult things to do within the academy, or shall it be devised with simply show and do jutsus and that'll be it?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 pm

The instructor looked at his three students and smiled at all three. "well congratulations you three, you have just now learned a basic defensive jutsu." He stood there all proud like and continued his conversation, "How does some physical training sound to all of you? I mean its still light out and plenty of time. What do you all say?"
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Ronin Looked at Haruka with an open mouth. "wait what? how did you do that so easily...." he then mumbled underneath his breath "that made me look so dumb....." He then looked at her and asked "So what is your name? I am Ronin Metaru" he said his name and bowed. then looked back to his teacher with a huge smile on his face yelling "YES!!!, lets train some more Teacher." as he walked back up to his teacher.
Back to top Go down
Yumeire Haruka

Yumeire Haruka

Character sheet
Stamina:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue31/31First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (31/31)
Chakra:
First day of Training  Left_bar_bleue46/46First day of Training  Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 pm

She realized that one of the boys by the name of Ronin was looking at her, with an open mouth no less. She didn't really appreciate the gesture, thinking of it as rude. She didn't need to see his drool or whatever food was stuck between his teeth... However she kept her calm, no point in causing a scene over such a trivial thing. After all, she has a image to keep up with for the sake of the clan. She heard him questioning her, she hardly had heard a thing due to the mumbling but managed nonetheless. He had asked for her name and then introduced himself and bowed down before her as well. At least he has the basic decency of showing respect, would've been better if he had introduced himself before though... She in returned gave out her name and bowed as well.

My name is Yumerei Haruka, it's a pleasure to meet you Metaru-san.

She had then straightened out her back and smiled toward the boy, which then she had heard the sensei speaking out. Physical training what a dread..., she thought to herself discontent with the idea, she had never liked training her body all that much. Though she'd bear with it, in order for her clan to be proud of her, all for the sake of her clan. After gathering her thoughts and her will to do the training, she replied to the sensei after Ronin's yelling... which she personally found to be awkward.

Yes sensei, it sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:51 pm

The instructor looked at his students and said "perfect, let us do a run all the way around the city and we will meat back here.The starting point is our training area here, we will run all the way back to the academy (5 miles one way) and then come all the way back here." He then started to stretch out and after finishing his warm up stretches he said "well follow me now". and he took off running.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Ronin smiled at Haruka and looked back at his teacher. He listened closely to where they were going and where they would stop with his eyes wide... and said "A total of ten miles.. now that is a bit of a way for the first day of training. However it should be fun. I am all in lets go!" He then thought to himself "well this really should be that hard, i am the fastest in my clan, I will take it easy and just stay with my fellow students"

He then took off running following his sensei and running next to Haruka. After a little while running next to her he asked while breathing somewhat slowly to keep his heart beating consistently at the same rate "so you are from the Yumeire Clan? I have heard a little bit about them. Not much though, I am actually very new to this village so if my manor of acting offends you please just point it out. I have no problem with people being blunt with me." he said that in a slight smile while still trying to keep his breathing right.

As he was running and talking he did not pay attention to much an started to stumble as he hit a rock, he went about seven ft before he caught himself and starting running correctly. He followed his sensei to the school and all the way back to the training area.

when he got back he was breathing a little heavily with his forehead dripping with sweat. He looked at his sensei and said "well that was unexpected sensei. I didnt expect to run ten miles in the first day. However it was great exercise" he said with a smile. He then look towards Haruka and asked "how are you doing?"

Last edited by Ronin on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yumeire Haruka

Yumeire Haruka

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Running...? Haruka absolutely despised running, she wasn't one that had a lot of stamina to spend on such a thing, though she shrugged it off and went along with sensei and Ronin. She never had ran a whole lot, maybe a kilometre or two but she was now expected to run an entire 10 miles...? Her legs would most likely give out long before she had reached the goal, though she had a simple way of countering against such a thing and to boost up her own stamina a bit. Using her own chakra to protect and build power from her body, a pretty common feat for shinobi to use though not many academy students use their chakra in such a way. The boy sounds quite excited about running, probably a muscle-head kind of guy. Sensei went running first, then the boy and then Haruka. She had a bit trouble keeping her breath steady, though thanks to her little trick she was managing this exercise more easily than you'd expect of her. She didn't really enjoy panting as she was, it was just non-elegant of such a lady such as herself, though there was nothing she could do about it. Her fault for not having all that much stamina in the first place. The boy seemed to have slowed himself down so that Haruka can keep up with the both of them, he seemed to be doing fine. A muscle-head indeed.

He had asked her if she was part of the Yumeire, Of course I am... My name is Yumerei Haruka... you dunce. he had continued speaking and introducing himself to her, though she did not bother speaking back. More so that she wasn't able to run and talk at the same time. He had eventually stumbled upon a rock, and he flew. Haruka had stared at the boy as she stopped running and then she had giggled, though she quickly stopped. Though the boy seemed to be alright and she had continued running herself, eventually she had made it to the end. Out of breath and panting, though she continued to stand upon her two feet with her head down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm

The instructor looked at his two students and noticed that Ronin was doing fine, a little painting for breathe but he seemed to be doing pretty good. However Haruka was a diffrent story. He had noticed she struggled a little with the run so he walked over to her and said "her drink this, but slowly." He extended his hand and offered a bottle of water for her. Then he looked back to Ronin and said "you did a good job for the most part, next time watch where your running instead of talking."

He turned back to Haruka and said "You did a good job too, I didnt expect you to do so well from what I have been told. But you did very good." he said with a smile. "well now you know what you can and cannot do. If this was an easy run for you," he stopped mid sentence and looked back towards Ronin and then continued the conversation, "you should step it up then, If it wasnt easy and you struggled, then you just have to train more to where you can do this without a problem."
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am

Ronin looked at his sensei and listened to what he had to say about how he shouldn't have held back. When he said that he kinda looked towards the ground and then back up to his sensei and said "yes sensei I will push myself next time." He then looked up to the ski and saw a bird flying across the sun and looked back towards his sensei. "so what else are we going to do today? It is barely after 2:00pm." he said stretching out his muscles again.
Back to top Go down
Yumeire Haruka

Yumeire Haruka

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 am

After regaining some of her breath, she then realized how thirsty she was. All of her saliva had gone away from the harsh running, it hurt to even swallow. She lifted her head up when sensei had moved toward her and handed her a bottle of water, which she then slowly moved her hand and grabbed the bottle from him. She, despite still panting and not really wanting to talk all that much went ahead and thanked him for the water.

Thank you sensei, I appreciate your kindness.

She had then popped the cap off, at first she had slight trouble seeing as her body was weak from the run but she managed on her own. She of course then drank, slowly as sensei had instructed her to do so. It seemed as if he was somewhat scolding Ronin from the blunder he had made earlier during the run. Though afterwards he had praised her, though at the same time admitted that he had underestimated her from what he had heard... What does he mean by that...? Was there someone spouting out stories about myself to this man...? She didn't appreciate how he didn't expect much of her in this exercise, was it because she was a girl? The damn sexist bastard. Though her facial expression remained neutral as it usually is despite her ill thoughts about this sensei of hers. The boy had been scolded once more by sensei, it seemed as if he wanted some more exercise to be done. Great, just what she had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 am

The instructor looked towards Ronin and smiled, "we could, but then again i say you two take a break get something you eat. Your probably hungry, I know I am." he said with a smile. "Well I will be back in one hour and we can continue your training, that should be plenty of time for you both to eat and rebuild your stamina." He did a few handsigns and then poof in a cloud of smoke he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

Ronin Looked at his sensei as he went poof in a cloud in smoke. "Damn I would like to know how to do that jutsu, I think that would be useful. Don't you Haruka?" He then looked for his bag and then went and picked it up and put it on his back. he looked back towards Haruka and asked "You want to join me? I have extras." he looked at her and then nodded his head towards a shady area covered by trees. He then started walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
Yumeire Haruka

Yumeire Haruka

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:01 am

She had finished drinking and then kept the water bottle in her pouch, not wanting to litter it on the ground. Sensei had been saying that they should get a grab to eat together, she found it strange the way he spoke but she guessed it was the norm, after all she had spent all of her life by the clan. He vanished within a cloud of smoke, she wondered why he couldn't just walk away like a normal person... Something tells me he has an high ego of himself... She found Ronin staring at sensei, amazed by his trick. Of course he was. He spoke and cussed in front of her as well, no bloody sense of delicacy in that one. A muscle-head through and through. She had much rather want to return to the clan, but she thought that she should attempt to forge a friendship, or rather her twisted sense of friendship between themselves. Though she's gonna have a hard time in doing so.

I suppose that such a technique would be useful in certain situations. I'd appreciate it if you would call me by my family name instead, Metaru-san.

She considered it as rude, simple as that. Even she calls others by their family name along with an honorific. Simply the way she was brought up. She then found that the boy had offered her food from his bag, rice balls it seemed. She always liked eating rice balls her mother made, so she took one lured in by her memories. He hinted to go rest under a shaded area, and so after she took a rice ball she too moved toward it as he had done himself. She proceeded to sit down with her back leaning on a tree while enjoying the rice ball. It didn't quite taste as good as the ones her mother had made, she wondered why. They were both the same thing, looks and smell as well. She guessed it must be the difference in the quality of the ingredients. Yet again, she questions such meaningless things with a rather confused face.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:43 am

He turned around at her response and said " Thank you for telling me Yumeire-san, I will address you appropriately from here on out." He then turned around and finished walking to the shaded area and sat down. He started eating his rice balls while leaning against a tree in a relaxing way. He began thinking. "I don't think she likes me very much. Though it didn't help with me not giving her the proper respect. Well I hope we get along, especially if we are placed in a squad together after graduation." He had a look of deep thought on his face as he was staring at his half eaten rice ball.

He came too after a second of realizing he was staring into space thinking, he shook his head a little and looked up at Yumeire-san and saw the confused look on her face. He tilted his head a little bit to the side and then re-corrected it. He smiled and asked "Yumeire-san, what is with the confused look on your face?"

(*not in character atm, not sure if its san or not added at the end of it. Ill change it if its wrong if I find out what it is.*)
Back to top Go down
Yumeire Haruka

Yumeire Haruka

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:22 am

After a few moments had passed, she got rid of the idea. Not much of a point in thinking of such meaningless things, after all its just food. She had seen that Ronin himself had done as she had done, he was staring off into space... what could a muscle-head such as himself be thinking of so deeply about? Probably something stupid. Like what he'll eat next. He had looked at her all of a sudden, with a smile he had asked her what was the matter with her. Was there something the matter with her...? Did she give off such an impression? That only confused her further, maybe she had made a face while she was thinking... she would have to work on that. She has an obligation to look good, for the clan of course. She had finished eating and then after she had cleared her mouth from the rice ball spoke out to Ronin with a smile once more while she tilted her head to the side to face Ronin. She wondered if he could see through her lies. Probably not.

I was merely thinking of what we would do when sensei had come back. I hope it won't be more physical training, I'd much rather be learning jutsus or general knowledge seeking.

Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Ronin looked down and wiped the rice from his mouth. He then looked up to the sky and then back to Yumeire-san with a smile. "Well I don't think he will make us do more physical training today Yumeire-san. However if he does it probably wont be running." He then picked up a bottle of water then popped the cap off and proceeded to drink. Afterward he wiped his mouth and put the cap back on then set the water bottle back in his backpack. He then looked back at her and said "I would prefer to also learn more jutsus, I know physical training is part of being a ninja but so is Learning jutsus. I mean I have learned a few of my clan jutsus, but other than the one we just were taught today I don't know anything else. Yumeire-san, You preformed the first jutsu we were taught without a problem."
Back to top Go down
Yumeire Haruka

Yumeire Haruka

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Why is he constantly looking up to the sky...? Is it a habit of his...? Haruka had found it odd, she had caught glimpses of him looking up to the sky though she did not know the reason for it. What's so interesting up there anyway...? Birds? Maybe he's a bird kind of person... what a weirdo. He had assured her that they probably wouldn't be doing any more running for the day, good she didn't like running. He kept going on with talking, was it normal for people to talk as much as he had been doing...? Haruka was used to being around people that only spoke briefly and straight to the point. It seemed as if the boy knew jutsus other than the ones that were being taught at the academy, she wondered what kind of jutsus he knew seeing as she wasn't quite familiar with the Metaru clan. She herself only learned that one jutsu that the instructor had taught them today. She thought it be best if she responded to him than just to leave him talking all the time. She stared at his eyes, only now did she realize that he was tall.

It's a simple process, all that you needed to do was mimic sensei and then use your chakra to do the rest. You should have also done it properly the first time if you had learned a few jutsus beforehand.

She then stood up, feeling a bit restless to just sitting there. She looked around herself and saw nothing of particular interest, she was slightly happy as she smiled. It was a warm day and it was breezy as well, she had always loved feeling the wind and proceeded to let her arms out and spun around. Something she had always done, though shortly after she had stopped she felt embarrassed considering that Ronin, a stranger was there. Probably finding her childish or something from this act of hers.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:07 pm

He looked back into her eyes and smiled as he listened to what she had to say. He thought to himself Well it would have been easy that way, but I don't use hand signs for my jutsus, I just kinda do them He smirked at this thought and then responded to what she had to say, "Well that's a good observation, I should have probably watched him more intently then I was. Thank you Yemeire-san" Then she stood up and stated to spin around.

Ronin had a slight confused look on his face from that, but only for a slight moment. Then she stopped spinning around, as if she realized someone was watching. He smiled and gave a little chuckle. and said "Yumeire-san, You don't have to get embarrassed by spinning around enjoying yourself. Look at me today as a good example, I enjoyed all the training we have done so far, even those mess up that hurt, Like having a log hit me in a head and me not replacing it, or me tripping on a rock while running with me being the fastest member in my clan." He laughed a little bit at what he just said and thought to himself "Well I wonder what father would say if he knew I tripped on a rock while Trying to keep myself at a slow pace, He would probably laugh at me then make me run more" This thought took a moment while he was laughing and the he smiled and leaned back against the tree again hoping this helped her feel more comfortable around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of Training    First day of Training  Empty

Back to top Go down

First day of Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next