Naruto-Ingoo RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Ingoo RPG

Come create a character based of the Naruto world. Fight for your village or betray it to destory the world. The world is what you make of it, make it your own!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Theblackkeys Rubber Factory Zip
Welcome Class EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 am by 

» Fairy Tail Rp
Welcome Class EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:26 am by FairyTailRp

» Rank Update
Welcome Class EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:49 am by Ronin

» First day of Training
Welcome Class EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 pm by Ronin

» World Plot!!!
Welcome Class EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 pm by Ronin

» How to Update your Character
Welcome Class EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm by Ronin

» Welcome Class
Welcome Class EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm by Ryan

» Yumeire Haruka
Welcome Class EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:24 pm by Ronin

» Uchiha Kazuya
Welcome Class EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm by Ronin

Staff
Head Administrator-
Ryan
Administrator-
Ronin
Moderators-
Mitsuhide Aketchi
-
Affiliates
Twisted Reality
Bleach Platinum Hearts
Mist and Rain: a multi-Final Fantasy RP
Naruto Extinction
anime/manga graphics & resource community
FAIRY TAIL BLISS: a non-canon Fairy Tail role play
Rise of the Akatsuki - A Naruto Shippuuden Roleplaying Forum
Between Dark and Light
Rosewood Academy

Welcome Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Admin

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Class   Welcome Class EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 am

A Chuunin Instructor walks through the door and looks at the empty class with a slight glare in his eye. He says to himself "their not early". he sighs and goes and stands next to the window waiting for his new academy students to arrive. he thought to himself This might be a very long wait for class to get started, If they don't arrive soon I think I might give them a pop Quiz. He turns away from the window and goes and sits down on top of his desk with his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Welcome Class Left_bar_bleue54/54Welcome Class Empty_bar_bleue  (54/54)
Chakra:
Welcome Class Left_bar_bleue103/103Welcome Class Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Class   Welcome Class EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:39 am

Ronin Walks on in with a slight smile on his face because it is his first day in the academy. As he walks through the door he noticed a man in a flat jacket sitting on the teachers desk. Ronin thought to himself "I wonder if that's the teach?" as his slight smile went to a straight face as he walked passed the man to an empty class. Ronin looked up at the clock and noticed he was 30 minutes early. He slumped down in his chair and chose not to stair the man in the eye.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ingoo.rpg-board.net
Hydra

Character sheet
Stamina:
Welcome Class Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome Class Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Chakra:

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Class   Welcome Class EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:22 am

Kazuya comes in the room. "Hey Teach, who is that dude" Kazuya looks at him thinking "Is he a exchange student, I havent seen him before". Kazuya walks up to talk to the teach whispering "Is this the new dude that is from that new clan" Kazuya looks at him and sits next to him
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Class   Welcome Class EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:08 am

The Instructor turned and looked at Kazuya and smiled. "Well hello Kazuya, How have you been?" He turned and look back at Ronin, then back to Kazuya and said with a smile; "Yes I do believe he is Ronin "the new dude" as you called him, and yes hes from the Metaru Clan." He looked back and smiled at Ronin and then proceded to say, "well it seems only you two will be showing up today for the first class, So how about we go outside and start training, What do you two say about that?" He said with a firm but gentle smile as he stood up off the desk.
Back to top Go down
Ronin
Admin
Ronin

Character sheet
Stamina:
Welcome Class Left_bar_bleue54/54Welcome Class Empty_bar_bleue  (54/54)
Chakra:
Welcome Class Left_bar_bleue103/103Welcome Class Empty_bar_bleue  (103/103)

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Class   Welcome Class EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:11 am

Ronin looked up at the instructor and smiled eager to begin his training. He turned and looking at the other student and said "are you ready to start training today?" as he stood up out of the desk and got ready to leave with the instructor.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-ingoo.rpg-board.net
Hydra

Character sheet
Stamina:
Chakra:

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Class   Welcome Class EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 am

"No need to wait for me, I have already started training on this move":

Name:Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Range:Long
Element:N/A
Description:Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
Yumeire Haruka

Yumeire Haruka

Character sheet
Stamina:
Welcome Class Left_bar_bleue31/31Welcome Class Empty_bar_bleue  (31/31)
Chakra:
Welcome Class Left_bar_bleue46/46Welcome Class Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Class   Welcome Class EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:26 pm

The door slid to the side as it slowly opened, once open two men of the Yumerei clan revealed themselves and then moved to the side thus revealing that Haruka was behind them. She signalled one of the men to come closer to her and had whispered them to leave, that she would be on her own for now. The men were hesitant to leave her, though went away calmly. She silently and slowly walked into the classroom, there were already what she assumed to be two students and the sensei of the classroom. It seemed as if they were getting ready to start the class, it seemed as if she had been almost late for her first day at the academy. She stared at the people there, thinking that she should introduce herself. Mother had always said that she should show respect to the sensei and students. Calmly she moved toward the group, closed her eyes and bowed down to introduce herself.

Greetings, I am Yumerei Haruka. I'll be in your care starting as of today.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Class   Welcome Class EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm

The Instructer smiled and said "Welcome to the class miss Yumerei" He then showed respect back to her and bowed as well. Then turned and looked at the other two students and said "well lets get going you three, Its seems this will be our class" he said with a smile. He then turned to Haruka and said "please follow me, we will be training a jutsu today. Should be a good experince for you miss Haruka." He then started to walk towards the door with the other two students folowing behind to head towards the training area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Class   Welcome Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Ingoo RPG :: Five Great Nations :: Fire Country-Hi no Kuni :: Hidden Leaf Village-Konohagakure no sato :: City District :: Konoah Manor :: Ninja Academy :: Class Room 101-
Jump to: